Quit smoking the
Kick Butt Way
We offer a unique quit smoking program utilizing advanced laser technology and behaviour therapy.
Treatments are holistic, non-invasive, and pain-FREE
– with NO side effects.
Afraid? Worried? Unsure?
No matter how many cigarettes you smoke or how long you have been smoking, this unique, entirely safe laser program can help you achieve your goal of stopping smoking without the withdrawal symptoms and nicotine cravings normally associated with “kicking the habit”.
Many individuals who really want to stop smoking are afraid that they won’t be able to cope with certain situations without a cigarette or may be defeated by the nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms in the first few weeks.
Our Laser Treatments will help relieve those cravings and keep you relaxed and calm during those first crucial weeks. This has been proven to be by far the most effective means of helping individuals stop smoking.
What does the Laser do?
A soft laser beam is applied to specific pressure points on your ears, face, hands and arms; the treatments:
- Will NOT hurt you
- Are pain free and non-intrusive
- Relieve you of cravings, reduce stress and increase your energy level
There are three (3) treatments: one (1) initial treatment with two (2) booster treatments. Treatments are approximately 1 hour each in length.
Who gives the treatments?
Treatments will be given by Certified Laser Professionals.
Advice is provided on how to deal with the emotional, physical and psychological aspects of stopping smoking. The majority of our clients are smoke free from the first session. Because we understand that stopping is not always the hard part, we offer two further sessions to help our clients manage their new lifestyle in staying smoke free.
Feel the Difference
- 20 minutes after you stop smoking, your blood pressure and pulse return to normal
- 8 hours later, your nicotine and carbon monoxide levels are reduced by half and your blood oxygen level returns to normal
- 24 hours later, carbon monoxide has been eliminated from your body and your lungs start to clear out the toxins
- 48 hours later, there is no nicotine left in your body and your taste and sense of smell improve
How much will you save?
If you smoke 20 cigarettes per day, you will save approximately $3285.00 per year.
On-site corporate programs are offered; these programs are individually tailored to specific company requirements.
Companies may be able to subsidize all or part of the treatment costs in order to achieve a healthier workforce.