DNA & Hormone
Whether you are looking for DNA testing or Hormone testing, we will conduct the appropriate tests and get your results to you FAST !
If you are asking yourself the following question: How do I know if the child is mine? Then it’s time to obtain a conclusive answer to your question, and put your mind at rest.
What do we offer?
- Standard Trio Paternity – mother, child, and alleged father
- Avuncular – child and alleged uncle or child and alleged aunt
- Motherless Paternity – child and alleged father
- Maternity – mother and child
- Paternity and Maternity – mother, child and alleged father
- Single Grandparents - mother child and one grandparent
- Grandparents with Mother - both grandparents, child and mother
- Grandparents without Mother – both grandparents and child
- Siblingship Test with Common Parent – 2 alleged full siblings with common parent
- Siblingship Test without Common Parent – 2 alleged full siblings without common parent
- Half Siblingship Test with/without Common Parent – 2 alleged half siblings
- Genetic Reconstruction – up to 4 – mother, child and 2 paternal relatives
- Additional Tested Party
- Express Testing
How do we collect a DNA sample?
Collection is easy, fast, and pain free – it’s a mouth swab which takes only a few minutes to perform. Our lab will process the DNA collection, and your results will be back within two weeks. Should you require a faster turnaround time for your results, there is an additional fee for express testing.
What is DNA testing?
DNA testing is a scientific process that matches a person's DNA to the DNA of another person or group of people. A DNA match conclusively establishes paternity or other family links.
Why test hormone levels?
One size does not fit all when it comes to hormones! Your hormones are like your fingerprints and in order to achieve optimal health, you need to know what your specific imbalances are.
Who should be tested?
Both men and women experience changes in hormone levels with age. Sometimes those changes result in unpleasant symptoms that demand attention. Often, the changes are more subtle yet there is still an impact on overall health. Hormone testing is applicable for:
- Men and women concerned with changing hormone levels as a result of aging
- Cycling women experiencing PMS symptoms, perhaps related to a hormonal imbalance
- Peri and post-menopausal women concerned with their estradiol and progesterone levels for replacement considerations
- Those wishing to monitor their hormone levels following replacement therapy (oral, sublingual or topical), and subsequently regulate their supplement levels
- Anyone with symptoms involving fatigue, insomnia, stress, immunity problems, blood sugar problems, and overweight should be tested for cortisol levels as well as "sex" hormones
Which hormones need testing?
Below is an overview of five important hormones and their respective roles in various symptomatic conditions.